Spreetail is an ecommerce company that exists to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail works with partners like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart to delight millions of customers each year. Our team pushes relentlessly to provide an unexpectedly delightful shopping experience in an industry known for being impersonal and transactional. Spreetail proves you don’t have to sacrifice the customer’s experience for great value or quick delivery. We don't maintain 99.8% satisfaction rating by cutting corners.
Our business is growing rapidly; the Spreetail team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle and it isn’t for the faint of heart. If you are looking for your next challenge, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
The Fulfillment Team is a critical part of our customer's Spreetail shopping experience. They are responsible for ensuring our customers receive their products in the 2-3 days as promised.
We look for team members that embody our Mantra:
BE RELENTLESS. WORK HARD. LEARN. ADAPT. INNOVATE. WIN TOGETHER. FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
As the Fulfillment Center Manager you will:
- Oversee fulfillment center operations to attain maximum production efficiency
- Oversee inventory and shipping/receiving functions to ensure we are exceeding customer satisfaction
- Review team member's work schedules and specific duties and re-prioritize tasks to meet business needs
- Hire, onboard and train new fulfillment team members
- Develop leadership skills of the fulfillment center team; with continual improvement for personal and organizational benefit
- Ensure that all equipment is in prime operating condition; take action to correct if necessary
Please also be able to display:
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience
- Proven ability to improve process efficiencies
- Excellent analytical skills; with the ability to make decisions based on trends and patterns within our fulfillment center data
- Ability to communicate with an off-site manager
- Strong problem solver with the ability to see future challenges and solutions
- Adapt to Spreetail leadership and cultural expectations
We aren’t afraid to ask a lot from our team, because the benefits to working at Spreetail are supreme.
- Stock Appreciation Rights - Your compensation allows you to reap the monetary benefits of Spreetail success. You will receive Stock Appreciation Rights that follow the value of common stock.
- Leadership Development Program – You will have the opportunity to participate in a personalized leadership development program along with several group activities and seminars
- Group Health Insurance - Spreetail will pay your full monthly premium. For spouse and dependents, we pay half. Half dental coverage is available to all employees and family.
- Company sponsored Gym Membership
- We don't track time off - take a break for the RELENTLESS effort you put in.
- After 3 years, an all inclusive beach vacation for you and a guest on Spreetail's dime
- After 5 years, a 10 day paid sabbatical to get out of the office and do something Awesome!
- Regular Company-funded special events and social activities. We know how to have fun!
- Yearly company trip - Past trips have included San Diego, Charleston, SC and Nashville!