Spreetail is an ecommerce company that exists to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail works with partners like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart to delight millions of customers each year. Our team pushes relentlessly to provide an unexpectedly delightful shopping experience in an industry known for being impersonal and transactional. Spreetail proves you don’t have to sacrifice the customer’s experience for great value or quick delivery. We don't maintain 99.8% satisfaction rating by cutting corners.
Our business is growing rapidly; the Spreetail team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle and it isn’t for the faint of heart. If you are looking for your next challenge, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Spreetail is looking for a full-time Creative Brand Strategist to join its team! If you love creating a story that generates company growth, this might be the role for you. The right person will own the execution of our brand voice and deliver new strategies to help our brand grow and diversify.
We look for team members that embody our Mantra:
BE RELENTLESS. WORK HARD. LEARN. ADAPT. INNOVATE. WIN TOGETHER. FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
As the Creative Brand Strategist you will:
- Develop and implement creative marketing initiatives to build momentum around the brand
- Establish a clear and consistent Spreetail brand to enhance organizational culture and connect with potential recruits and customers
- Design graphics to communicate the brand
- Develop and implement public relation strategies to communicate and market the in Lincoln, Nebraska, and nationally
- Manage access to brand assets
- Create promotional swag and all advertising materials related to the Spreetail brand
- Build brand “voice” and communicates it clearly and consistently both verbally and in written form
- Maintain a brand book and ensures consistency across Spreetail
- Manage the social media strategy using popular social platforms and measures the impact of such campaigns
- Monitor local PR trends related to recruiting and brand awareness to increase exposure
- Monitor marketing trends in the ecommerce industry to ensure Spreetail remains competitive and current
Please also be able to display:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a brand and creating content to communicate the brand; preferred experience in launching a new brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills through a portfolio of previous work
- Excellent graphic design skills displayed through portfolio of previous work
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
We aren’t afraid to ask a lot from our team, because the benefits to working at Spreetail are supreme.
- Stock Appreciation Rights - Your compensation allows you to reap the monetary benefits of Spreetail success. You will receive Stock Appreciate Rights that follow the value of common stock.
- Leadership Development Program – You will have the opportunity to participate in a personalized leadership development program along with several group activities and seminars
- Group Health Insurance - Spreetail will pay your full monthly premium. For spouse and dependents, we pay half. Half dental coverage is available to all employees and family
- Company sponsored Gym Membership
- First 10 days paid time off
- After 3 years, an all inclusive beach vacation for you and a guest on Spreetail's dime.
- After 5 years, a 10 day paid sabbatical to get out of the office and do something Awesome!
- Regular Company-funded special events and social activities. We know how to have fun!
- Yearly Company Trip - Past trips include San Diego and Charleston, SC